Inclusion at the workspace -online webinar
TSA in collaboration with Cory Riverside Energy is proud to announce a 60 minute taster webinar: An introduction to inclusion: making everyday inclusion happen in cooperation with Inclusive Employers on 26th January 2021, 13:30-14:30. Book your ticket here.
Key deliverables are understanding the meaning of inclusion and the responsibility in creating safe spaces for everyone through actions and the use of inclusive language. Employers and employees appreciating the value difference adds to the organisation.
The 60 minute taster session will cover:
What is diversity? What is inclusion? This taster webinar will answer these questions, as participants understand the meaning of inclusion and their responsibility in creating safe spaces through their actions and the use of inclusive language. Participants will appreciate the value difference adds to their organisation.
We will explore:
- The difference between equality, diversity and inclusion
- The business case for inclusion in the workplace
- The legal framework of the Equality Act and demystifying the 9 Protected Characteristics.
- Understanding microaggressions and the difference between impact v. intent with examples of comments and sentences that people say day-to-day.
- Creating a culture of psychological safety: everyday inclusive behaviours and language that make a positive impact on the culture of the business.
- Understanding individual responsibilities in creating inclusive environments for all. We will cover inclusive behaviours and what good looks like.