River Thames Apprenticeships Open Day by the Thames Skills Academy
02/05/2024 - 02/05/2024
Watermen's Hall, 16 - 18 St-Mary-at-Hill, London, EC3R 8EF
The Thames Skills Academy would like to invite you to a River Thames Apprenticeship Open Day on Thursday 2nd May to learn about working on the River Thames. We will showcase two apprenticeships: Boatmaster and the Marine Engineering, both offered to employers on the River Thames. We will also show the opportunities you’ll gain as an apprentice joining the river community.
All employers and people interested in taking an apprenticeship are invited.
Why you should attend!
- Find out about the Government-funded Maritime Engineering and Boatmaster Apprenticeships available on the Thames. Both are delivered on the Thames at the request of the TSA to access Government funding to meet employers’ needs
- Meet Simon Lofting CMI, Head of Maritime Engineering at South Essex College and Simon Jinks, SeaRegs and hear about their track record teaching the apprenticeships
- Hear employers’ experiences
- Listen to current apprentices about the training
- Meet potential apprentices looking for an employer
- Learn about the opportunities on the Thames
Refreshments will be served from 10.00am for a 10.30am start, followed by a sandwich lunch from 1pm. This event is free to attend.
Last year this event sold out. So sign up early to avoid disappointment!
By attending this event, I agree to my photograph/image being used by the Thames Skills Academy in publicity materials that may be used as part of a media release, displayed in stills format, uploaded to the TSA Website, on Social Media and/or on video.
If you do not agree, please email email@example.comReturn to Previous Page