Online training between March 24th and June 30th, 2020
How will I be assessed?
Completion of the course
One of TSA’s partners, SeaRegs Training Ltd, has developed a wide range of online courses for anyone who works on inland waterways. These are available online throughout March, April, May and June 2020.
What will I learn?
There are a wide range of courses on offer and they include the following:
- Colregs in depth
- Safety Management Systems (ISM/DSM)
- Record keeping, chart corrections and vessel certification
- Navigation refresher
- Radar and electronic navigation
- Exam prep day for Boatmaster, Master200, OOW and Yacht Master
- Disaster day training in emergencies
- Safe access, bridge watch keeping and publications
Between two hours (for £25) and six hours of training (£65).
Attendance certificates are awarded for all courses. Further information including dates of courses and syllabuses are available here: www.searegs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/The-SeaRegs-Lectures-1.pdf
Further information including dates of courses and syllabuses are available by contacting the TSA training team on 01322 917 553 or direct with SeaRegs on 01752 408 270/07711 022 003.
Return to Previous Page