Barge Loading in September 2020
How will I be assessed?
On completion of the course
This is a two-day course which focuses on how to moor different types of vessel and how to safely load and unload them.
Part 1: Vessel Mooring and Securing Operations on September 2nd, September 15th and September 29th, 2020.
Part 2: Cargo and Barge Loading on September 3rd, September 16th and September 30th, 2020.
What will I learn?
- An overview and knowledge of different vessels and pontoon types
- Different types of deck cargo and how they should be secured and stowed
- How to oversee the safe loading and unloading of cargo
- Maritime regulations and safety management on the Thames
- Loading and unloading including how to draw up and implement a cargo loading plan
This course is provided over two days. The two parts do not need to be taken on consecutive days.
To find out more about the course and to book, contact the training team on 01322 917 553 or by emailing email@example.com
If you are interested in other dates for Barge Loading courses in September please get in touch with us.
Return to Previous Page