Barge Loading in March 2021
How will I be assessed?
This is a two-day course which focuses on how to moor different types of vessel and how to safely load and unload them.
Part 1: Vessel Mooring and Securing Operations on March 8th, 2021.
Part 2: Cargo and Barge Loading on March 9th, 2021.
What will I learn?
- An overview and knowledge of different vessels and pontoon types
- Different types of deck cargo and how they should be secured and stowed
- How to oversee the safe loading and unloading of cargo
- Maritime regulations and safety management on the Thames
- Loading and unloading including how to draw up and implement a cargo loading plan
Half-a-day (with the second half day part of the course running at a later date).
To find out more about the course and to book, contact the training team on 01322 917 553 or firstname.lastname@example.orgReturn to Previous Page